Sunrise pinnacle awards
2018 Sunrise Pinnacle Awards will be held October 19, 2018 with networking starting at 7:30 a.m. at the Royal Park Hotel.
$35 chamber member, $45 future chamber member
Table of ten $350
Call 248-651-6700 for more details or stay tuned.
Photo by MG Photography
The Sunrise Pinnacle Awards Ceremony, organized each year by the Rochester Regional Chamber of Commerce, is an opportunity for the greater Rochester communities to come together to honor the accomplishments and contributions of our region’s most visionary leaders, entrepreneurs, nonprofit organizations and businesses.
Over 650 attendees will be present to honor our 23 award winners that include: Business of the Year, Lifetime Achievement, Educator of the Year, Young Professional of the Year and many others.
The 11th Annual Sunrise Pinnacle Awards took place at the Royal Park Hotel in Rochester on Friday, October 20th, 2017. Congratulations to this year's award recipients!
Congrats to all our 2017 winners!
- The Oakland Press Advocacy Award- Patti McCormick and the Ashley McCormick Flu Foundation
- Pixley Funeral Home Ambassador of the Year Award- Zoe Hull
- Paint Creek Center for the Arts - Arts & Cultural Award- Patrick McKay
- BMW & Audi of Rochester Hills Board Member of the Year Award- Maggie Bobitz
- Fox Automotive of Rochester Hills Business of the Year Award- Fanuc
- PNC Bank Business Woman of the Year Award- Rhonda Myers
- Chief Financial Credit Union Community Builder Award- Rochester Bicentennial Sundial
- Comcast Business Customer Service Award- Ignite Media
- C & G Newspapers/Rochester Post Diversity Award- The Kroger Company of Michigan
- OU INC Economic Development Award- Ascension Crittenton Hospital
- Oakland University Educator of the Year Award- Kara Sears
- The Kroger Company Excellence in Dining Award- Leo’s Coney Island
- Fifth Third Bank Innovative Corporate Culture Award- Chief Financial Credit Union
- Ascension Crittenton Hospital Healthcare Professional of the Year Award- Dr. Peter Littrup, MD
- PAR Pharmaceutical Leadership Greater Rochester Award- David Blair
- Beaumont Health System Lifetime Achievement Award- Frank Rewold
- Shelton Buick GMC Nonprofit Achievement Award- New Day Foundation for Families
- Tim Crawford Nationwide Insurance Agency Outstanding Community Service Award- Dave Lewellen
- Croskey Lanni, PC Philanthropy Award- Moceri Companies
- Mattina, Kent & Gibbons, P.C., Small Business of the Year Award- Magnet Consulting
- Edward Jones Investments Steady Growth & Profitability Award- HealthQuest Physical Therapy
- Boulevard Health Center Creative Excellence Award- DBA/Daniel Brian Advertising
- Rochester Community Schools Young Professional of the Year Award- Ryan Mulrenin