The Rochester Regional Chamber (RRC) Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization established to provide leadership and resources in order to advance development.
Donations to the RRC Foundation will contribute directly to programming and services that foster leadership, workforce development and community involvement.
Leadership and Workforce Development
- Supporting and facilitating professional and business development for young professionals in the greater Rochester area.
- Promoting career, technical and vocational education.
- Supporting and enhancing the Leadership Greater Rochester and Youth Leadership programs to build a broad-based network of community leaders.
- Collaborating and connecting with community institutions to identify common needs and provide educational resources to meet those needs.
- Developing educational programs that enhance the well-being of residents, employers, employees and nonprofit organizations.
- Facilitating connections between nonprofit organizations and resources available.
- Establishing and strengthening relationships among governing boards.
- Identifying opportunities for programming among community stakeholders.