Sunrise Pinnacle Awards
Friday, October 7, 2022 @ Royal Park Hotel
The Sunrise Pinnacle Awards Ceremony, organized each year by the Rochester Regional Chamber of Commerce, is an opportunity for the greater Rochester communities to honor the accomplishments and contributions of our region’s most visionary leaders, entrepreneurs, nonprofit organizations, and businesses.
Previous, in-person gatherings reached over 500 attendees of people honoring local award winners.
2021 Award Winners
- Totally Automated Systems won Business of the Year Award sponsored by Moceri Companies
- Tonia Carsten, Tonia's Victorian Rose Tea Room & More, won Business Woman of the Year sponsored by PNC Bank
- Tim Horton's Ravinder & Anita Saini won the Diversity Award sponsored by Flagstar Bank
- Erika Skalr of Benebiz Plus, won Entrepreneur of the Year sponsored by Mattina, Kent & Gibbons, P.C.
- BlueBrier won the Technology Award sponsored by Beaumont
- Scott Hunter of Cruise & Travel Experts with Scott the Traveling Man, won Ambassador of the Year sponsored by Bellbrook
- John Young of Oakland University won Board Member of the Year sponsored by Pixley Funeral Home
- Christine Wissbrun, won Leadership Greater Rochester Award sponsored by PAR Pharmaceutical
- Nicole Gibson, JPS Insurance Agency, won Young Professional of the Year sponsored by Chief Financial Credit Union
- Louis Carrio of Paint Creek Trails won Community Hero sponsored by Oakland University
- Brad Lambert of Lambert Law won Front-Line Leader Award sponsored by Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Lieutenant Ann Echols, Rochester Hills Fire Department, won First Responder of the Year sponsored by The Crawford Insurance Group
- Caron Koteles-Riha of Real Estate One, won Volunteer of the Year sponsored by Shelton Buick GMC
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Garth Pleasant of Rochester University won the Lifetime Achievement Award sponsored by First State Bank