*2020 Nominations are now closed.
*Date is subject to change to comply with Covid-19 regulations.
We are excited to pivot our normal business operations from in-person events to comply with governmental safety regulations, by debuting the Sunrise Pinnacle Awards in a Livestream Premiere on November 2, thanks to the help of 148 South Street Studio! This digital format ensures participant safety as we honor the local leaders and difference makers in our community. Special thanks to presenting sponsor PNC Bank.
About the Pinnacle Awards
The Sunrise Pinnacle Awards Ceremony, organized each year by the Rochester Regional Chamber of Commerce, is an opportunity for the greater Rochester communities to honor the accomplishments and contributions of our region’s most visionary leaders, entrepreneurs, nonprofit organizations, and businesses.
In previous, in-person gatherings reached over 500 attendees of people honoring local award winners.
2019 Award Categories
- Ambassador of the Year Award sponsored by Pixley Funeral Home
- Arts & Cultural Award sponsored by Pomeroy Living Rochester
- Board Member of the Year Award sponsored by Moceri Companies
- Business of the Year Award sponsored by Fox Automotive Group
- Business Woman of the Year Award sponsored by PNC Bank
- Community Builder Award sponsored by Chief Financial Credit Union
- Creative Excellence Award sponsored by Paint Creek Center for the Arts
- Customer Service Award sponsored by Comcast Business
- Diversity Award sponsored by C&G Newspapers/Rochester Post
- Economic Development Award sponsored by OU INC
- Educator of the Year Award sponsored by Oakland University
- Healthcare Professional of the Year Award sponsored by Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Leadership Greater Rochester Award sponsored by PAR Pharmaceutical
- Lifetime Achievement Award sponsored by Beaumont Hospital
- Nonprofit Achievement Award sponsored by Shelton Buick GMC
- Outstanding Community Service Award sponsored by The Crawford Insurance Group, Inc.
- Philanthropy Award sponsored by Croskey Lanni, PC
- Small Business of the Year Award sponsored by Mattina, Kent & Gibbons, P.C.
- Steady Growth & Profitability Award sponsored by Bellbrook Senior Living Community
- Young Professional of the Year Award sponsored by Rochester Community Schools